November 21 lunchbox


BREAKFAST: A banana, glass fo water and a seriously filling bowl of porridge.

Walk to Work: Sheets of rain were falling as I joined the Taff Trail.
Cyclists were wearing all manner of rain proof clothing and hats. A Doberman [I'v seen him before] came hurtling towards me with his owner on his bike 50 yards behind. I thought he was going to jump up, but he missed me by a whisker.

Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 apple
1 banana
2 satsumas
2 digestive biscuits
1 Rachel's Dairy yoghurt









Isabella our near 7 month old daughter had her first chicken based lunch yesterday. It was chicken stock with assorted vegetables




RANDOM THOUGHT


Breaking news from beyond the grave: Former Italian dictator Mussolini has had his application for a transfer for hell to heaven rejected... it's the fifth such knock back.
However, he is not deterred and is already planning another appeal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox