November 24th lunchbox

BREAKFAST: Bowl of 3 Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk.

Walk to Work: With the rain pouring and with my umbrella lofted high, I opted for the quickest route to work today, which took me along Cowbridge Road East. Quite a few slow moving pedestrians I had to navigate my way past, of which the majority were displaying pretty poor umbrella handling skills.
Over Canton Bridge and into the centre of Cardiff and the rain ceased. I then travelled down Westgate Street, when it started to rain again. I didn't see any people who were obviously from New Zealand.
Lunchbox

2 satsumas
1 apple
4 salmon [tinned variety] sandwiches on granary bread with a hint of lemon juice
2 digestive biscuits.
1 banana

RANDOM THOUGHT


"Helllo my name is Arthur Arnold and I am a train spotter from Accrington [okay Mr T!]. My wife left me last week, not for another man, but to watch some paint dry on a wall!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox