November 6 lunchbox


HERE is my daugther Isabella [yes again and why not!]
just taking it nice and easy.
BREAKFAST: for the first time in perhaps a number of years a bowl of hot porridge.
Walk to Work: It was pretty misty as I headed down the Taff Trail this morning. A sheep dog came hurtling towards me with his owner of a bike pedaling like mad to keep up. However, the dog, was more interested in trying to chase a squirrel up a tree than me [that's show business]!
Lunchbox .
1 piece of coffee cake
2 digestive biscuits.
4 smoked salmon sandwiches on brown bread.
1 banana
1 apple
Random Thought
2007: The Assembly's Minister for Enterprise Andrew Davies and his very tasty partner get top marks for their foxtrot in a one off Political Come Dancing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How did you know I knew Andrew Davies?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox