January 26 lunchbox


A little foggy this morning on account of having a few drinks last night with Mr Ian Courtney of Penarth. I found him in the Cameo Club with his friends, Gethin [who can speak around nine languages] and Gwenda. Never met them before, but they were good company.
We were later joined by Wales's greatest ever civil servant Gareth Hall, who had been down the gym with his friend from Brecon and his son who I understood to be a promising boxer.

Breakfast: Bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold milk, a pint of water and a cup of boiled water with freshly squeezed lemon juice.

Walk to Work: It was down the Taff Trail, where a pleasant stroll was to be had. A couple walking hand in hand in front stopped to admire an inquisitive squirrel perched on the branch of a tree just of the trail.


Lunchbox
1 piece of Mrs B lemon sponge [simply delicious}
two salmon [tinned variety] brown rolls
1 apple
1 satsuma.

Random Thought



Year 2190: Oh dear Milan looks so different.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am very worried about the company you keep on Thursday evenings
Wil
Anonymous said…
The only great thing to come out of Pontypridd - a custard slice from Prince's Cafe
Wil
Sion Barry said…
Hi Will,

Company I keep? It's far milder these days than years gone by.

Never been to Prince's Cafe in Pontypridd. However,I do recall one Saturday afternoon having a very good lunch in the town... I think it was a place called John and Maria's... but I might be wrong.
Anonymous said…
If I go to Pontypridd for lunch, I either take a Claaaaarksie or I gets myself a lovely Chicken Royaaaale with cheeses.

All right love?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox