lunchbox 22 March

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic semi-skimmed milk
Walk to Work:
Not happening today as I have taken a day's holiday to look after our nearly 11 month old daugther Isabella who is not too well.
We spend about an hour out walking around our local park Llandaff Fields.. some 1.5 miles from the centre of Cardiff.
Well half way around a chat approached with two kids sporting Welsh rugby scarves and hats and asked me if I knew the best way to get to Millennium Stadium. Of course I did and told him so.
But some people enjoy deliberately giving wrong directions to people, particuarly tourists.

Lunch:
Not had much to time to think about this, but I might have a baguette with salmon and rocket.


Random Thought


August 1975: My brother Mark and I have a 4 hour long game of monopoly.
So what?
Okay we also had a cricket world cup in our small garden in Grangetown, Cardiff, with all the teams who were competiting in the inaugural one day tournament of that summer.
If the ball hit the wall on either side without bouncing it was a six and if it bounced en route to the wall it was four.
From memory I believe that East Africa beat the West Indies in the final. Not sure if I was playing the part of East Africa or the Windies
My brother had all the scores from all the matches written out neatly in a book. I think it took us a couple of days to complete. Not sure what happened to the book.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent, Sion. Great blog.

Sue, Beddau.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox