March 15 lunchbox

My left foot [ankle area] is still causing much angst. Went to the doctors and was told it could be gout. Oh dear... and to think I never drink port.
But the NHS was superb this morning. I am having an X-ray tomorrow and a blood test next week, to see what the problem is.

Breakfast: Mrs B kindly prepared by Branflakes with semi-skimmed organic cold milk and two pieces of brown toast with Olivio spread and blackcurrant jam.

Walk to Work: Still not happening with my crook foot. So Mrs B kindly dropped me to my place of income generation.

Lunchbox.
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 apple
1 satsuma
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 apple

Random Thought

Like volcancoes we all have a breaking point. Even Wales' greatest ever civil servant Gareth Hall must blow his top every so often. However, in the aftermath a greater sense of perspective often descends.
But for some people it comes far too often and can have damaging consequences not just for themselves, but for people around them.

You see this picture scene?
I used to hide in its fields of green.
I never thought this place would fade.
But the artist's name, like his grave, long since forgotten.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that two apples or one you had today then?

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox