March 29 lunchbox

Here is my sister Sarah and Alex, who got married last week in Los Angeles... congratulations you guys!

Breakfast:
Pretty impressive, but not sensational bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic cold milk.

Walk to Work:
It was down Cardiff's grandest stretch of highway Cathedral Road, before entering Pontcanna Fields. It was then to the offices of Glamorgan County Cricket Club to meet a trio of club executives.

Lunchbox:
Not required today as I was lunching with careers coach Tony Charles, who was remarkably calm with his daughter in labour with his first grandchild. We both had fillet steak and chips. Very enjoyable too.


Random Thought
Ernie says, "I have family in Wales. I'm related on my dad's side to Wales' greatest living civil servant Gareth Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox