April 17 lunchbox

BREAKFAST
Honest as the day is long bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk.
Walk to Work:
It was down the Taff Trail again this morning. It was pretty busy with cyclists and a chap on his skateboard over taking me. A cyclist on passing me braked hard after his hat came off. I saved him the trouble by picking it up for him.
Lunchbox
4 beef and tomato sandwiches
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 banana
1 apple
1 chocolate biscuits.
Random Thought
Here is an extract from the novel Robotic Romance
Mrs Robot: Honey on your way back from your dance class can you pick up a nice bottle of red?
Mr Robot: I am not coming back darling. It's the end of the road for you and me. I need some space to re-evaluate things.
Mrs Robot: Suit yourself honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox