April 18 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Nice rhythmic bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.

Walk to Work:
Had to drop Isabella off at nursery as Mrs B was in London today. So I had a completely different walk in. I parked in the Grangetown area of Cardiff, where I spent my early years up until the age of 17. Hey, the streets were tough, but we had such a laugh.
Okay give us an example?

Well there was this time when my brother decided to set fire to.... oh come on it was a long time ago, and besides which nobody got hurt.

Ps Grangetown is even closer to my place of work generation than our humble abode in Canton. Only took me 7 minutes.

Lunchbox:
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 banana
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 apple.

Random Thought


Tourist: Excuse me please, can you tell me where the Castle is please?

One of two locals: It's about a mile that way.

Tourist: Thank you.

Local to other local: Burt you've sent her in the wrong direction.

Burt: Yeah I know, I just felt like it

Local: But that's pretty mean, what if she did that to you in her country?

Burt: Talk to the hand... I never go abroad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox