April 24 lunchbox

BREAKFAST
A pretty good bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed organic milk.
Walk to Work
It was down the Taff Trail again this morning. Just off the trail the new stadium at the home of Glamorgan County Cricket Club is coming on a treat. The frame to one of the stands is nearing completion. Quite a few cyclists and a what seemed like a mid 20s guy on a stakeboard passed me.
Lunchbox
2 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 apple
2 digestive biscuits
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
Random Thought

One game I never fancied playing is hurling. It's crazy, but no doubt a dentist's dream.

Michael O' Reilly: Oh come on Sean/Sion it's a great game, fast and furious and a great show for all the family.

Don't get me wrong Michael I don't mind watching it and I really like the guys in the white coats behind the posts.

Michael: Would they be the dentists Sean/Sion?

Oh yes perhaps they are.
Smiles all around

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox