May 30 lunchbox




BREAKFAST:
First bowl of cereal in four days with Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk doing the honours.
The Walk to Work:
Torrential rain greeted me as I exited my humble abode. But I was determined to work the 25 minutes or so journey to my location of income generation. With pretty good umbrella handling technique it was down Cowbridge Road East, which unashamedly marches you into centre of Cardiff.
Lunchbox:
2 ham and tomato rolls
2 digestive biscuits



RANDOM THOUGHT



Dai Jones: Bloody marvellous try that one... bloody marvellous!

Gladys get your coat I fancy eating out tonight

But Dai I've just bought some fish and chips... and what't the hell you talking about anyway you daft sod you haven't been outside this house since 1967!

Gladys my little flower the man who cannot change his mind is a man that cannot change

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox