June 22 lunchbox




BACK from Italy last night after ten days in the beautiful, but molto caldo villagio di Casperia!


My sister Sarah married Alessio, who is Italian. They both reside in Los Angeles.



Here are a selection of pixs


Left to always right!: My mother and her sisters Lorraine and Maureen and the bride from Grangetown via LA, Sarah




Left my parents, Sarah, Alessio and his parents.



Sarah and her father, who is also mine!



My aunty Lorraine with husband Terry and me



Christine a proud resident of Casperia who hails originally from Cardiff




Mrs B, Isabella and me.



Lunchbox:


Is doing very well and will be back in action on Monday, along with the Walk to Work and a Random Thought.




Comments

Sion

Looks you had a bellasimo time!

You have been tagged by the way - check out my blog...

www.dylanje.blogspot.com

DJE

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox