July 11 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic cold milk.
Walk to Work:
Having dropped Isabella at my parents in Llandaff it was down Cathedral Road and then into Pontcanna Fields and along the River Taff Trail. Pedestrian activity was pretty low key this morning. At the traffic lights on Canton Bridge I moved aside for a cyclist to pass from the other direction. He acknowledged me by saying: "Cheers Fella."
Lunchbox
2 salmon [tinned variety] rolls with a hint of lemon juice
1 banana
1 apple
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 nectarine
Random Thought


Hello vicar, would you like a nice cuppa?
Oh good morning my dear. Tea? Oh yes my dear what a simply marvellous suggestion.
Voice of God: For heaven's sake that's the 5th cup of tea he's had already this morning... sometimes I don't know why I bother!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox