July 3 lunchbox


BREAKFAST:
Not at my humble abode, but at St David's Hotel and Spa, where chief executive of Principality Building Society, Peter Griffiths, gave an overview of the mutual.
Last night I was at the home of Glamorgan County Cricket club for a 20/20 rain interupted match. So hello to Andrew Walker of Uwic.

So there was no walk to work today, as I drove down to Cardiff Bay for the early morning business breakfast.

Lunch:
Stumbled over to Boots across the road from my venue of income generation, where I purchased a litre of water and two ham and cheese sandwiches

Random Thought

Year 2010: The long march of the Welsh civil service begins from St Asaph in North Wales. They hope to find the golden fleece and the secret of everlasting 150% of UK average GVA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox