July 30 lunchbox

WITH Isabella at Porthcawl yesterday

We then decided to take a little train ride

Breakfast: Bible revival like bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk.

Walk to Work:

No rain as I left my humble abode. I ventured down Cowbridge Road East which takes you straight into the centre of Cardiff. Only a few yards in and I came across work colleague Paul Rowlands.

Lunchbox

2 digestive biscuits.

1 banana

4 beef and tomato sandwiches

1 Rachel's organic yoghurt

Random Thought:




Rabbit tell me something?
Sure Sion fire away.
Do you ever wish you were human?
Only once
When was that?
About six years ago.
Why?
Just fancied a change.
What about you Sion?
Not a rabbit, but perhaps someone else.
Oh come on Sion you cannot beat being "Me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox