August 23 lunchbox


A picture of our living room in our humble abode. See that chair, that's where I sit at night to read the FT. You cannot see me, because when this photo was taken I wasn't even in the house.


Walk to Work:
Down Cowbridge Road East, then Westgate Street and into the heart of the capital of Cardiff.
Lunchbox:

2 salmon [tinned variety] rolls with a hint of lemon juice
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
1 banana
1 apple


Random Thought



This is Eddie, who belongs to the Blake family of Tonteg. Eddie is a quality cat who has never been left in a cattery.
Eddie! Eddie! Eddie! Like the sound of that. I plan to visit Eddie soon.
I shouldn't really say this, but sometimes young master Aled Blake gives Eddie some little nibbles from his Sunday lunch, when the rest of the Blake clan are not watching... nice one Aled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox