August 7 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Jolly bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk, which my 15 month old daughter Isabella was keen to get a slice of.

Walk to Work:
Down Cowbridge Road East this morning... what a joyful stretch of highway.

Lunchbox

2 digestive biscuits
4 salmon sandwiches [tinned variety] with a hint of lemon juice
collection of red and green grapes
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt

Random Thought



Voice from Cardiff:

It's like this for someone from Tonteg going to Cardiff is like someone from Cardiff going to New York... simple as that end of chat


Comments

Anonymous said…
This is an affront to the people of Tonteg.
We have declared Jihad on Sion Barry.

Colonel Eric Davies
The People's Liberation Army of Tonteg
Anonymous said…
the People's Liberation Army of Tonteg? Pah! As Harry Seacombe once said,
"In Tonteg heath, I set me down,
my heart abeat.
My companion, a clown.
He lightened it up,
caused me to breathe,
the air, the air of Pontypridd."

Fireman Taff (arson charges dropped)
Tonteg Liberation Front
Anonymous said…
See you down the Hollybush sunshine. Maybe we can have a little chat.
Anonymous said…
As a wise man (possibly Salman Rushdie)once said, "Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Let's have more of the cereal serial and less of the faux- Islamist prancings. Anyhoo, I'm off to polish my hose.


Fireman Taff
"Your friend and mine"

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox