September 12 lunchbox




Have been suffering from blogitis... but have made a full recovery to post my first entry for a while today.






Me Isabella and Noddy at Margam Park last Saturday.
Breakfast:
Do as you're told bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk. Before breakfast it was a run around my local park, Llandaff Fields.
Walk to Work:
Not on the agenda this week as I away from my venue of income generation... and so is Mrs B. Just chilling out and getting out and about, including a trip to Bath yesterday.
Lunch:
I made a pretty impressive omelette on a bed of brown toast.
Random Thought

I am not a great swimmer. And it always surprises my how poor my technique is when I see octogenarians whistling past me doing what seems like a very modest breast stroke pace. I am much better at running, but a Seb Coe? Well certainly not.
So how many swimming goggles have I owned in my life. My gut instinct is that it's about 10

Comments

Fireman Taff said…
good to see the blog up and running (in the manner of Lord Sir Seb no doubt)and is going swimmingly. (enough puns -Ed.)
The boys down the station were getting anxious. Fireman Vasquez was even forced to develop a cocaine addiction.
Anyways, back to saving lives.
Fireman Anderssssson from Oslo wants to know which one is you in the picture.
Sion Barry said…
Thanks Fireman Taff.

Was just wondering if you have a pool table, or even better a snooker table, at your fire station?

My highest snooker break was years ago in a very shady place above one of the arcades in the centre of Cardiff. You would have had a field day on the fire regulations!

Oh yes my break was 35. What about you?

Ps I am Noddy.
Fireman Taff said…
It's a sore subject at the moment.
(see http://firemantaff.blogspot.com/
and http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/6722479.stm

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox