lunchbox September 20

Isabella making a valid point.

Breakfast:
Encouraging second half performance bowl of Branflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.


Walk to Work:
It was down the legendary Taff Trail this morning, where the screeching of bicycle brakes was the order of things. River Taff looked particularly bored,...perhaps a job swap with the Mississippi could be in order.


Lunchbox:
Was full of wonderful things, but I had forgotten about a lunch date at a fine restaurant in the centre of Cardiff with Neil Jones and Robin Harvard. So my lunchbox will become dinner at home

Random Thought:

Not done the above for a while. From memory I wasn't that good at it, but I could punch a hole in a "Wet South Wales Echo."
But I guess everyday we have arm wrestles in our heads... some go on for years without resolution. They might just fade out of the picture for a while, but your brain "TV station" will occasionally revisit and make them headline news again.... and it doesn't have to be negative. Oh no no no my friends... God give me strength!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox