September 3 lunchbox

Breakfast:
It was a plain and simple bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed cold organic milk, also had quite a bit of water [tapped version] too.
Walk to Work:
It was in an automobile this morning to my place of income generation in the centre of Cardiff.
Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
2 digestive chocolate biscuits
1 banana
1 apple
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
Random Thought
Want to earn £1000 a month, working from home, only five hours a week?
I don't have any legal answers yet.
Anyway check this blog entry out for a much better Random Thought from a chap who lives in Risca, South Wales. My parents and old brother lived in Risca for a while back in the early 1960s. My dad worked in the town's steelworks, but I would be very surprised if he walked to work - while carrying a lunchbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox