October 1 lunchbox


Dear Dad,
I want to feed myself at all times.
I know you mean well, but I don't want you pushing a spoonful of food in my face anymore.
It's best that I learn on the job.... sure it will not all be plain sailing with plenty of mess along the way.
But this is how we all learn and no doubt your good self way back in the mid to late 1960s... Dad you are going to be pretty old soon.
But your mine and you're the business.
xxx
Breakfast:
This is the not the end bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk.
Walk to Work:
Not really making its mind up on the rain front. As quickly as I could it was down Cowbridge Road East and into the centre of Cardiff.
Lunchbox
4 ham and salad sandwiches [brown bread]
2 chocolate digestive biscuits
1 banana
Some strawberries
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt
Random Thought:
Christmas Eve.. this year, and why not
The three Fijians, the greatest rugby playing singing greats on the planet play a one off concert at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox