October 29 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:

Poetic bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold organic milk. Was in the groove so then had two pieces of toast with blackcurrant jam.


The Walk to Work.

It was down the downbeat [but it can be upbeat depending on my mindset] Cowbridge Road East this morning, which is very purposeful in taking citizens of Cardiff into the the centre of the Welsh capital.
Was kinda of raining, but nobody bothered to refer it to the television referee.

Lunchbox
4 sausage sandwiches
1 apple
1 banana
1 Rachel's organic yoghurt


Random Thought:



When I was kid I would spend hours kicking a football against a wall [any wall I could find around my home in Grangetown Cardiff].
Then in the summer I would spend hours hitting a tennis ball with my aluminum racket against a wall.
Somethings there would be a few of us taking it in turns to kick the ball against the wall, or two of us playing wall tennis.
Have a particular wall in mind which has to be still there... Google Earth calling the mothership!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox