October 8 lunchbox


BREAKFAST:
Very enjoyable bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk
Walk to Work:
It was back down the legendary Taff Trail this morning. The new test match cricket arena at the home of Glamorgan County Cricket is coming on a treat. In one of the stands all the seating is in place, with the shape of the daffodil formed several times along its length.
Quite a few cyclists whistled past and at the pedestrian bridge which takes you over the River Taff I believe I saw a former school colleague, but she was quite a bit away so I couldn't be sure officer.
Ducks were out in force on the river bank... and it was good to see you guys.


Luncbox
2 chocolate digestive biscuits
1 banana
1 apple
Rachel's organic yoghurt... not had a Muller's in ages.
4 ham and salad sandwiches


Random Thought



Gum shield on the field are you missing your Kiwi friend?
It was funny seeing you all alone after the bloody battle's end.
The groundsman picked you up and smiled as he put you kindly in his pocket deep.
He promised he would get you home, but the Kiwis have all since flown.
So stay with us my gum shield friend... my dentist mate says he may remould you.

Comments

Fireman Taff said…
I'm confused. Why is the October 9 lunchbox on 8th October. Has the Welsh blogmeister general found a way of overflying the space-time comundrum. I think we should be told. The lads at the station want to know the racing results but that's just selfish. What happened to Hayley in corrie?
I shall check the date on my Western Mail from now on. What would Lowri think?
BTW did any readers know that ducks have yellow human races when we're not looking.
Sion Barry said…
Thanks fireman taff.

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox