November 5 lunchbox

BREAKFAST:
Believe it or not I had a bowl of Weetabix with semi-skimmed organic milk.... wait a minute that's a complete fabrication as I actually didn't eat anything.
Walk to Work
Decide to re-frequent myself with the Taff Trail, which takes a small but consistent stream of pedestrians and cyclists into the centre of Cardiff, and it you are that way inclined right down to Cardiff [no more of which late].
A tremendous stillness in the air this morning, autumnal leaves were falling in straight lines.
Lunchbox:
No appearance today... as you might have noticed I didn't have breakfast either on account of an upset stomach - oh dear oh dear.
Random Thought:
Some of my best friends are not gay.
A think on your feet poem please Sion?
Okay here goes.
Rushing to the cinema, broken glass and cigarette smoke
Intimidation running wild as we try and take cover
A shout of help muffled as I fall and boots unleashed on my body and skull.
I am dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox