January 10 lunchbox


  1. I am small and you are tall. I like looking up from here, I can see through the French windows and into a peaceful garden, where birds of many sizes and colours come to feed.

Breakfast:
Agreeable bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed cold milk.
Walk to Work:
My gout is on the wane... but no chickens and abacus! Mrs B again took me very close to my venue of income generation in her automobile. Isabella was in the back, just like a can of Campbell's soup in that Andy Warhol thing.

Lunchbox:
4 organic beef sandwiches
2 digestive biscuits
1 satsuma, which I never got around to consuming.
1 banana... that was always going to be eaten.

Random Thought

One is you and two is love.

Three is a child and four a story for all.

Five is the sound of wonderful music and six a place I no longer miss

Seven is a grave [I know this place] and eight a hotel on a hill.

Nine is my future and past and 10 is a light that will shine long after I'm gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox