March 13 lunchbox


BREAKFAST
Standard bowl of Cornflakes with semi-skimmed hot milk.
Walk to Work:
By automobile this morning into the centre of Cardiff to my venue of income generation. Was in by 8.1oam.
Lunchbox
4 ham and tomato sandwiches
1 banana
1 apple





Random Thought
I would say there is a possibility that I could out score Tiger Woods on the golf course of my choice on one hole.
It could take 500 holes or just one. Will be banking on him slicing into the woods, dropping a shot, say on a par 3 150 yards hole and my good self then sinking a birdie putt. Could happen on a par 4 or 5 too.
Have no plans to contact his people to organise as I am far too busy with this silly blog and opening convenience stores in East Anglia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox