May 5 lunchbox

At a venue of income genration today.

Did some of those IQ test things online last night... and I have to say I was very pleased with the results. I mean I thought I was really really stupid, but I am just stupid.

Walk to Work:
It was down Cowbridge Road East which takes you into the centre of the capital of Wales, Cardiff. Not many people around today, apart from a few rugby league supporters from the North of England who are in Cardiff for some games at the Millennium Stadium.

Lunchbox:
That's at home as it has all bank holidays off... unlike me!!

Random Thought:

The sky above was looking down on me and I could see it was sad... very sad.
I had never seen this before and it made we feel frightened

So I ran and I ran until I reached the house of the Professor... or as the Mayor calls him the "village idiot."

Professor I screamed the sky is looking very sad, I think something really terrible is going to happen!

The Professor turned from behind his calculating computer screen and said: You are right young man we don't have much time.

Comments

Joanna Geary said…
Ooooh is the random thought an allegory perchance?

Have just been catching up on Sion Barry's World. Wishing I'd discovered it sooner.

j.x
Sion Barry said…
Hi Jo,

Well I guess so. Like the sky is the newspaper business, you are me and the professor is David Black.

Digital space travel will commence in two minutes, but Jo there is only room for 20 people... and that's up to you.

SB

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox