August 14th lunchbox



TURNING BACK THE TIDE

Have been on a retreat on the advice of blogiatrist. He suggested that I was overdosing on YouTube and should reconnect with the bloggersphere.


I was paying £50 a hour [nearly $100 US] ... but the food and air were good.


There were only a few of us there. One was a hedge fund manager from the Cayman Islands who said he had left his wife for Twitter.


Another was a young woman called Candy from Kansas... I have no idea why she was there as she didn't speak for the whole two weeks, at a former monastery in deepest Devon.


There was even talk towards the end of a crash course in Cornish, but by then I had run out of cash.



Torrential rain here in South Wales most of this week. I remember as a kid in the 1970s we hardly had any rain in August.
But I have been walking to work; arriving very wet, but in the grand scheme of things just fine.
I have taken a few lunch boxes too.


Random Thought:

Dear Mr Phelps,

Can we have a chat? You see a few years ago I sold off the UK's gold reserves at what in hindsight was a very silly price at the bottom of the market.

Ps I also need swimming lessons as I feel as if I'm drowning.

Yours Sincerely

G Brown

Comments

Lana Banana said…
ah, much better . . .

Popular posts from this blog

May 24th lunchbox

May 31st lunchbox